Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pirate Parts!

My three year old thinks it's the funniest thing on earth these days to run around pants-ing people! While pulling at the back of my waist line, he laughs his head off saying one of two things:
"I see your butt!" or "wiggle your butt!"

I have no idea what his fascination is with peoples rear ends...but it's really starting to get annoying!

Today, I asked him... while he was pants-ing me....
"What has Mommy told you about respecting people's private parts?!"
this, and I quote...was his response:

"ARGH, I a pirate...I'm gonna get your Pirate Parts!!"

Are you serious!?
Has he really been thinking that all this time...I've been lecturing him on not pirating peoples pirate parts!?
It really is an eye opener to what is and what is not getting through! I think I may need a new approach!?! HA! :)

2 comments:

-ana- said...

LMAO! I just cracked up reading that...even Mia wanted to know what was so funny...I'm still snickering!! I just love the funny things kids say--that's one to tell him about when he's older for sure. ;)

Mom-O-Random: Braindroppings, from the Messy Mommy Mind of Mel said...

Thanks Ana! I think you're right...the baby book should have like 5 blank pages at the end where you can scribble in their funny kid-ism's!
Thank goodness you inspired me to blog, now I'll never forget how he used to pirate people's pirate parts!! LOL! :)